SOLD at AUCTION BY RAY WHITE ERMINGTON
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Meticulously kept home - adjoins parkland reserve.
Just oozing potential is this charming cottage situated in Rydalmere's most sought after residential pocket and positioned central to both primary and high schools. The property boasts;
- 3 bedrooms of accommodation
- Formal lounge room with separate dining and family room
- Bright, updated kitchen with study room attached
- Modern bathroom with oversized shower
- Functional floor plan with scope for alteration
- Superb side access to a single lock-up garage, car port
- Land approximately 695sqm block with a 15.2m frontage
The words First time offered really does mean what it reads here with this gorgeous property being tightly held since construction in the mid 1950's. A changing of the guard is ready and waiting will be sold!
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries"
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Single Carport
- Single Garage
See all features
695m² / 0.17 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.