SOLD at AUCTION BY RAY WHITE ERMINGTON - 9898 1822
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A perfect start in a quiet riverside location!
Well positioned on the sunny elevated side of the street, this flat block of land with this charming well-presented cottage home situated only minutes walk from Rydalmere's riverfront parks, cycle ways and Ferry Wharf will be a dream start for anyone seeking a great suburb entry. The property boasts,
- 3 bedrooms of accommodation + separate study room
- Formal lounge room with fireplace
- Updated gas kitchen with attached meals area
- Recently renovated bathroom
- Rear covered patio overlooking Paved BBQ
- Entertainment area with outside toilet
- Fully fenced, child & pet friendly rear yard
- Side access to a single car port
A quiet, central location combines with enormous opportunity to either move in as is or explore the exciting potential to renovate and extend forwards or backwards on this excellent starter home. A must to view - will definitely be Sold!
Ray White Ermington ONLINE enquiry POLICY -
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to.
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries"
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Single Garage
505m² / 0.12 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.