Ray White Ermington
SOLD at AUCTION BY RAY WHITE ERMINGTON - 9898 1822
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
An opportunity not to be missed!
This original, yet immaculately kept cottage provides the perfect prospect for families and investors alike. Whether you decide to turn the key' and move straight in or take advantage of the considerable scope for future potential, this property is sure to whet the appetites of buyers looking for an entry point into this highly sought after suburb.
The property affords...
- 3 good sized, light filled bedrooms. Two with large BIR's.
- Third bedroom has direct access from the in-ground pool and covered alfresco area, perfect as a retreat or office space.
- A genuine 'entertainer's paradise' with a large open planned meals and kitchen area.
- Genuine separation with formal lounge and dining area completes the perfect package.
- 2 bathrooms with a separate WC for convenience.
- Large DLUG with purpose built workshop a hobbyist's delight!
Offered for the first time in over 20 years, this tightly held home is walking distance to transport infrastructure, with direct access to Parramatta and Sydney CBD's. The property is also minutes from the popular Melrose Park Primary School and river front, the perfect location to raise a family or invest for the future.
Not to be missed...Will be sold!
Ray White Ermington ONLINE enquiry POLICY -
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a daytime phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to. "All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries"
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
616m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.