SOLD BY RAY WHITE ERMINGTON - 9898 1822
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
A hidden treasure with a rare oversized yard (Park in Gordon Street)
A full brick construction with one common wall, well maintained interiors and an above average rear yard are among the many positive features this townhouse offers. The property boasts;
- 3 bedrooms with ensuite and walk-in robe to main
- Formal lounge room with separate dining room
- Modern gas kitchen with loads of cupboard space
- Internal laundry with downstairs toilet
- Private entertaining deck over looking a generous rear yard
Other features include; 2 x split system air conditioners, tiled living areas with carpeted bedrooms and easy access to city transport, local shops and schooling. A must to viewwill be sold.
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/rwermington
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries"
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.