SOLD at AUCTION BY RAY WHITE ERMINGTON - 9898 1822
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Genuine family haven with a park side address!
Incorporating sweeping views of George Kendall Reserve, with all the benefit of use and no required maintenance, is this superb brick residence boasting multiple living & entertaining areas, quality fixtures and a location that will be the envy of friends & family. This brilliant home affords;
- 3 bedrooms of accommodation (main with ensuite)
- Generous formal lounge room with plantation shutters
- Renovated eat-in kitchen with quality appliances
- As new Main bathroom with shower / bath
- Additional family room opening to an enormous entertainer's dream deck
- Sizeable sun-drenched IG Pool with still more yard to boast
- Side drive to a remote single garage with a twist
- LAND | 701sqm of land with a gentle slope (left to right)
Many homes promise a great deal... this property will meet and exceed and can only be appreciated upon inspection. A must to view - Will be Sold!
Ray White Ermington ONLINE enquiry POLICY -
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to. "All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries"
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
701m² / 0.17 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.