Ray White Ermington
SOLD BY RAY WHITE ERMINGTON - 9898 1822
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Enviably positioned on the high side of a quiet street, this charming brick bungalow offers a fantastic opportunity for both families seeking to enter the market for Torrens title, free standing homes or astute investors searching for a ready made, secure option in a growing suburb.
Key features include;
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms - one with BIR
- Multiple living and dining areas combine for effortless entertaining - includes split system air conditioning
- Well proportioned, updated kitchen with unique servery window.
- Large, enclosed sunroom / alfresco entertainment area - awash with natural light.
- Fully fenced, North facing child & pet friendly rear yard.
- Fully renovated bathroom and second toilet in garage.
- LAND | 493.2 sqm
5 Ulm Street is conveniently located within walking distance to local parks, quality schools and both Ermington shopping villages; with easy access to bus routes into the Parramatta and Sydney CBD's.
With recent updates combining with the families' meticulous preparation of this home for sale, this home is a must to inspect. With strict instructions to sell - you do not miss this unique opportunity, call Brod today on 0416 194 157 for further details.
Ray White Ermington ONLINE enquiry POLICY -
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to. "All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries"
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Single Garage
493m² / 0.12 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.