Ray White Ermington
SOLD at AUCTION BY RAY WHITE ERMINGTON - 9898 1822
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Superb Suburb Entry!
Set on a more than adequate 543 sqm (approx) parcel of land is this neatly presented brick and tile residence with plenty of scope for future potential extend, renovate to your taste or simply knock it down and start again with your own dream home (STCA). The property affords;
- 3 bedrooms, with 4th bedroom option / office or retreat
- Well proportioned, original kitchen with breakfast bar and attached meals area
- Freshly painted throughout with brand new carpets ready to rent and perfect for investors
- Sunny north facing rear yard with raised and level rear patio attached
- Minutes' walk from major bus routes, Thomas Wemyss Park, Ermington West Public School and local shopping village
Set in a quiet, yet convenient location this property represents a great transition from strata living to a freestanding home or a savvy investment in the fast moving Ermington market make your move as this property will be sold.
Ray White Ermington ONLINE enquiry POLICY -
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a daytime phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to. "All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries"
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.