SOLD at AUCTION BY RAY WHITE ERMINGTON - 9898 1822
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
A blue ribbon location set on an elevated 920sqm block!
In the early 1960's "The Spacemaster" home was considered the ultimate in modern living and design. Today, this property still lives up to its namesake and is still very relevant to the needs of the modern family. Having been occupied by the same family for a little over 50 years, this property will find a new owner with the ambition and desire to explore the many possibilities on offer. The property features;
- 3 double bedrooms all with leafy outlooks
- Formal lounge room with split system A/C
- Bright & spacious separate dining room overlooking yard and pool area
- Additional HUGE rear family room with access to covered BBQ area & yard
- Clean & functional bathroom and kitchen
- Rare dual driveway access to both a LUG and separate carport and storage shed
- LAND | 920sqm block with a 20m plus frontage (approx)
With a superb Northerly aspect at the rear and the combination of a lovely highside position, sweeping frontage to Stamford Avenue and dual driveway access, this property will provide the purchaser a myriad of possibilities for either immediate renovation, extension or re-development (S.T.C.A).. A must to view - Will be Sold!
Ray White Ermington ONLINE enquiry POLICY -
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to. "All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries"
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
920m² / 0.23 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.