SOLD BY RAY WHITE ERMINGTON - 9898 1822
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Rare privately fronted duplex with a double garage!
Ready for immediate occupation is this wonderful Torrens title dual occupancy home boasting a rare private front entry via Hughes Avenue and a double lock-up garage with internal access. The property offers,
- 3 good sized bedrooms (all with built-ins)
- Oversized main bedroom with ensuite & private balcony
- Open plan lounge and dining room with soaring high ceilings
- Well positioned gas kitchen with stone bench & stainless steel appliances
- Upstairs level with study/retreat area & ducted reverse cycle A/C
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Generous laundry room with 3rd WC attached
- Level, sundrenched child & pet friendly rear yard
Situated moments from Riverfront, parks & cycleways and within easy access to transport and local schooling... you will be overly impressed with the combination of size and natural light that this wonderful property offers to the market. A must to view Will be Sold!
Ray White Ermington ONLINE enquiry POLICY -
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to.
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries"
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.