SOLD at AUCTION BY RAY WHITE ERMINGTON - 9898 1822
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
First time offered in 67 years... so many possibilities!.
A brilliant riverside location, gorgeous high side position and an easy conversion to a 3 bedroom home all combine superbly with this much loved property situated moments from Riverfront park's and cycleways. The property offers;
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- Formal lounge with fireplace
- Separate dining room with sunroom attached
- Additional sitting / TV room
- Original, yet neat kitchen and bathroom with separate WC
- Private, child friendly rear yard
- Side access to a single lock-up garage
- Central position in walking distance to school & city transport
- LAND | 518sqm block with a 12.19m frontage (approx)
Explore the many possibilities on offer by either renovating and extending the original home or knock down and rebuild your dream home and capture potential views East to the city. A great suburb entry - will be sold!
Ray White Ermington ONLINE enquiry POLICY -
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to.
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries"
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
518m² / 0.13 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.