SOLD at AUCTION BY RAY WHITE ERMINGTON - 9898 1822
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
High, Wide & Handsome!
Perched on a gorgeous elevated 619sqm block of land with a 15.24m front (approx) and situated directly opposite Sir Thomas Mitchell Reserve boasting panoramic park views, is this attractive brick & tile home awaiting your immediate inspection. The property affords;
- 2 bedrooms with a separate study or 3rd bedroom
- Formal lounge room and family room with park views
- Modern timber kitchen with adjoining meals area
- Updated functional bathroom
- Covered alfresco with 2nd toilet attached
- North-East sun bathes the child friendly rear yard
- LAND | A clear block of 619sqm of land and a 15.24m front (approx)
An attractive offering that is both superior in location and represents an opportunity that can only be classed as golden. Occupy at settlement or rent out immediately and explore the full potential on offer. A must to view - Will be Sold!
"Ray White Ermington, its Directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.