SOLD at AUCTION BY RAY WHITE ERMINGTON - 9898 1822
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Double brick beauty set on a massive 942 SQM (approx.)
Offered for the first time in over 50 years is this once in a lifetime opportunity to renovate or start again in arguably the best street in the district.
Within minutes to local parks, quality schools, cafes and transport options, this home is perfectly positioned to raise a family or invest in the future.
This true 'blank canvas' affords.
- 4 Large bedrooms with BIR's + study room.
- Massive North East facing lounge room with high ceilings.
- Well proportioned kitchen with breakfast bar opens to separate dining area.
- Covered patio opens up to large level rear balcony.
- One of the largest backyards in the area - explore the possibilities. (STCA)
- LAND | 942.2 sqm approx with a wide frontage at the current build line.
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac position, the property is original in nature however provides plenty of scope to add further value. (STCA) With strict instructions to Sell, please call Ray White Ermington to for further information.
Ray White Ermington ONLINE enquiry POLICY -
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to. "All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries"
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
942m² / 0.23 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.