SOLD BY RAY WHITE ERMINGTON - 9898 1822
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Blue Ribbon Location with In-Law Accommodation
Boasting an expansive 708sqm block backing the Ponds reserve, this wonderful family home provides a rare opportunity to secure such a quality residence, with the added bonus of a detached in-law/guest accommodation. This well proportioned home boasts a functional floorplan and features;
- Open plan lounge room with floor to ceiling windows
- 3 bedrooms of accommodation, two with built-ins
- Main bathroom with bath/shower
- Central, updated kitchen with ample storage and meals area
- Versatile and spacious formal lounge or dining room
- Additional, tiled rumpus/family room awash with natural light
- Outdoor, enclosed entertaining area overlooking reserve
- Level rear yard with garden shed and direct reserve access
- Detached in-law accommodation with seperate bedroom, bathroom and living area
- LAND 708sqm, 16.89m frontage approx.
Positioned in a highly sought after pocket of Dundas, this family home is within moments walk to St Patrick's College, local bus services, popular cafe's and Dundas Rail Station. A must to view - Will be sold!
Ray White Ermington ONLINE enquiry POLICY -
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to. "All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries"
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
- Single Garage
708m² / 0.17 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.