SOLD at AUCTION BY RAY WHITE ERMINGTON - 9898 1822
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
A modern twist on a roaring 1920's classic!
Worthy of a double page spread in House & Garden is this majestic Californian Bungalow offering the perfect blend of gorgeous period features with contemporary modern interiors, multiple living and entertaining areas and a location that sits conveniently between both Denistone & West Ryde train stations. This superb property affords;
- Generous sized bedrooms with patterned ceilings & original leadlight windows
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-through robe
- Formal lounge / sitting room with feature bay window
- Light filled open plan living and dining room
- Enormous gas kitchen with substantial cupboard space
- Main bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Sizeable internal laundry with 3rd WC & shower
- LAND | Elevated 645sqm block with a 15.2m frontage (approx)
A spectacular alfresco entertaining area with picturesque, manicured gardens complete this masterpiece and respectful glimpse into the past. A must to view - Will be Sold.
Ray White Ermington ONLINE enquiry POLICY -
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to.
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries"
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
640m² / 0.16 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.