SOLD at AUCTION BY RAY WHITE ERMINGTON - 9898 1822
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Boasting an enviable corner block is this well proportioned, split level, brick property holds a commanding position in one of Baulkham Hill's premier locales. This superb property offers;
- 3 good sized, light filled bedrooms
- Combined lounge/dining - perfect for open planned entertaining
- Newly renovated gas kitchen
- Separately zoned, brand new ducted air-conditioning
- Large DLUG with workshop and plenty of dry storage
- Covered alfresco entertaining area and pristine in ground pool
- Close to local transport accessing both Castle Hill and Parramatta city centres.
Move straight in and enjoy quintessential Hills living with plenty of scope to add value in the future should you choose to extend or renovate (S.T.C.A.) Close to quality schools such as Crestwood and Matthew Pearce Public as well as Baulkham Hills Selective High School, this home is the perfect place to raise a family. A must to inspect, will be sold!
Ray White Ermington ONLINE enquiry POLICY -
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to. "All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries"show less
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.