LEASED BY RAY WHITE ERMINGTON | 9898 1822
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Charming bungalow nostalgia blends with contemporary style and space!.
Worthy of a double page spread in House & Garden and just oozing character and period features is this superbly appointed home situated on a lush level block of 890sqm of land. The property boasts;
- 3 good sized bedrooms with high patterned ceilings
- Main bedroom with ensuite and WIR
- Separate light-filled study
- Spacious open plan living and dining with A/C
- Modern gas kitchen with breakfast bar and quality appliances
- Recently updated bathrooms
- Covered rear deck perfect for those lazy Sunday afternoons
Located moments to The King's School and Tara Anglican School For Girls, with genuine side access is provided to a fully fenced, child friendly rear yard. Picturesque gardens complete this respectful window into the roaring 20's with a modern twist.
Ray White Ermington ONLINE enquiry POLICY -
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to.
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries"
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
890m² / 0.22 acres